TTKidz is a youth programme developed by TABLE TENNIS ENGLAND.
The term TABLE TENNIS ENGLAND or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms of Sale
If you have a question or query about any of our products and services please contact us.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed. Tickets are purchased for you own personal use and may not be transferred or resold.
In the event of the cancellation or significant changes to the event due to circumstances beyond our control, we will only refund the face value of the ticket. We will use best endeavours to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise how to request a refund, however, it is the purchasers responsibility to check for any notifications as we can not guarantee we will be able to inform you.
Goods may be returned within 7 days of delivery providing that they are in original packaging and in the same condition they were delivered in. You will however have to pay the cost of returning the goods to us. If you have decided to cancel your order, or wish to return your goods to us, we will refund the full cost of the item.
If you are unsure please email or telephone us for delivery advice before placing your order.
Please inform us promptly if items are faulty or damaged on delivery. Faulty items will be repaired or replaced.
We reserve the right to refuse entry at anytime to if we believe you to be in breach of any UK laws, trading restrictions, legal orders, any terms of this agreement.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition only open to over 18s, resident in the UK.
- How to enter: To be entered into the prize draw you will need to be referred by your friend or family member completing the booking. This gives you one chance of winning per every referral made
- Entry is open to anyone with the exception of employees of Table Tennis England and associated promotion partners.
- The promoter is Table Tennis England, Loughton Lodge, Bradwell Road, Milton Keynes, MK89LA Tel: 01908 208860
- The prizes are an Instant Ping Pong Pack, a refund on their programme and a £50 Amazon Voucher. The prize is funded by Table Tennis England. There will be three competition winners.
- Entries will only be counted if the official entry method has been followed.
- The competition opening date is 13.09.2021 and the closing date is 5pm on 30.09.2021. Three winners will be chosen at random from all entries received via the official channel of entry and notified by e-mail or phone call
- Entrant must reply with their valid UK postal address and email address. If the winner does not return necessary details within 2 days, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and award to a new winner.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity, e.g. publicity photographs, news article, social media etc.
- Details of the winner’s name and county may be shared with anyone who requests their details.
- If you would like to know the name of the winner please send an SAE to: Table Tennis England, Loughton Lodge, Bradwell Road, Milton Keynes, MK89LA
- No cash alternative to the prize is available.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- No personal information will be passed on to any third party. • The prize must be redeemed in 2021.
- The judge’s/management decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid customer disappointment.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
To unsubscribe from our mailing list please email us
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our users needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Cookies are used by the shopping cart to enable you to record a list of items you are interested in purchasing and then keep this information for later access so you can continue browsing the website. Cookies are also used to record when you have logged in to the website. These cookies are essential to enable the shopping cart to process your orders. These cookies are only set temporarily, and are not saved long term.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All content is copyright of TABLE TENNIS ENGLAND. If you wish to reuse any of our content please contact us first to obtain permission.